This blend contains only essential oils with uplifting properties. An excellent friend in lock down.
The uplifting and happy thought inducing scent of Sweet Orange has zesty mood enhancing properties. Set off with euphoric Clary Sage and supported by relaxing Lavender and base notes of exotic Ylang Ylang.
Happy Thoughts - uplifting aromatherapy candle
Enjoy your candles responsibly - failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury
- Always place candles on a non-flammable, sturdy, heat proof surface. There should be no flammable materials directly above the candle, always allow at least 100cm of vertical space.
- Candles burn best in still air. Avoid putting them in a draught (they may start to smoke) or under any air conditioning.
- Remove candle from box before lighting and inspect for cracks in the container. If the glass is cracked, do not light the candle.
- Always trim the wick to 5mm and remove any wick debris before lighting your candle. This will encourage an even, clean burn and prevent wick “mushrooming”. Failure to do this can cause a Wax Pool Fire (when a piece of untrimmed wick falls into the wax and ignites it).
- Never move a candle that is burning as the liquid wax may spill, cause burns or start a fire.
- Put the candle out carefully. Never blow out a candle, always use a candle snuffer to prevent wax splash. This is safer and will maximise the burn time of the candle.
- Don’t light multiple candles too close together, candles should be separated by at least 10cm.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- When reaching the end of your candle, always leave 1cm of wax at the bottom of the glass to prevent overheating which may crack the glass vessel.
- Store candles upright in a cool, dry place.